So it looks like I need to end fairy tale week…Just kidding. Fairy tale week is my life. However, I think I’m going to wrap up my fairy tale posts with some famous quotes about fairy tales. 🙂
Picture Credit: fairytalesstorybook.wordpress.com
1. If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales. – Albert Einstein
2. The way to read a fairy tale is to throw yourself in. – W. H. Auden
3. Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again. – C. S. Lewis
4. Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. – Neil Gaiman
5. Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale of all…Every man’s life is a fairy tale written by God’s fingers. – Hans Christian Andersen
6. Once upon a time – for that is how all stories should begin… – John Connolly
7. Deeper meaning resides in the fairy tales told to me in childhood than in any truth that is taught in life. – Johanna Christophn Friederich
8. If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave. – Mo Williems
9. Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale. – Unknown
10. If you see the magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future. – Danielle Steel
11. Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we must fight in order to conquer it. – Alexandre Dumas
12. You can understand and relate to most people better if you look at them – no matter how old or impressive they may be – as if they are children…beneath the costume is the child we always are, whose needs are simple, whose daily life is still best described by fairy tales.
I hope you loved these as much as I do. Feel free to post your favorite quotes about fairy tales in the comment section.
Also, stick around for an exciting (at least for me) post tomorrow. It’ll be a first for the Golden Dragon’s Library ;).